Mekong Dialogue Institute is currently seeking motivated and reliable young leaders to intern and volunteer for Charity Event, Academic Panel Discussion and also Interfaith Peace Programs.
What is volunteering?
Volunteering is giving your time to help someone else or a cause you care about, simply because you want to and without expecting payment. In MDI volunteers make an important contribution to community life.
Lots of people engaged in voluntary work might not consider themselves as volunteers. They may see themselves as ‘just helping out’ or ‘lending a hand’. The list of things that volunteers do is almost endless.
Volunteering helps you make new friends, increases your confidence and lets you play a part in your community. It can also give you a better chance of getting paid work, improving your career prospects or getting a place at university by helping you to:
- learn new skills
- practise the skills you have
- build your confidence
- discover new hobbies and interests
- meet people who can help you find paid work
- include volunteering experience on your CV
- show employers you can keep regular hours and handle commitment
- have things to talk about in a job interview
- get references
Other benefits of volunteering include:
- having fun doing something you’ve never tried before
- a sense of satisfaction and achievement
- the opportunity to make new friends with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences
APPLY NOW and Become a member of “MDI Volunteers”
Kindly CLICK on the LINK below, FILL IN the form, and SUBMIT